Beyond Tomorrow. Building a sustainable future.
• Why is sustainability so relevant to the post-pandemic recovery?
• What steps to take in business ecosystem to guarantee sustainability?
In the face of the global challenges posed by the coronavirus pandemic, the ability to look beyond the current event horizon becomes a key competence that leads to sustainable and resilient business. At present, the world is shifting towards a stakeholder model where companies do not only optimize short-term profits, but also seek long-term value creation by better understanding the needs of all their stakeholders, and society at large. There are two areas where the changes made are likely to stay with us for good: a new way of doing business and a new way of planning business. On the one hand, businesses have to respond to the new expectations of consumers and partners, as well as uphold the values they follow. On the other hand, businesses need to broaden perspectives, stay flexible, adaptive and more inclusive than ever. An entire ecosystem focused on long-term value created by all the participants makes business more resilient, efficient and better prepared to face the unknown.
People. Business. Technology.
The ABSL Summit 2021 – Beyond Tomorrow. Building a sustainable future – will look at the latest ideas in these three key areas.
- New concept of doing business remotely, to shape a better and balanced new normal – flexibility, work-life balance and effective collaboration
- Mental wellbeing of people – a critical business input towards rebuilding a more human workplace environment
- Green revolution to improve people’s health and quality of life
- Wellbeing as a top skill to create resilient workforces enabling businesses to thrive
- Evolution of leadership directed towards developing soft management for sustainable strategies
- Reskilling and Upskilling Revolution
- Diverse and equitable workplaces, enhancing belonging and growing more sustainably with greater inclusion
- Reinventing business models in favor of a more sustainable and resilient approach to ensure business continuity, talent management and a new workplace environment
- New quality of business acumen- business value and consumers at the core,implementing new norms and skillsets
- Working as one ecosystem - a new way of understanding business reflected in inclusion and a common vision
- New public-private closer cooperation as a way of fostering growth
- Legal and regulatory environment supporting rather than imposing new rules
- Building a strong data foundation supporting future busines plan and model
- Gaining advantage through practical digitization, analytics, RPA and AI
- Speeding up pace of business adaptation vs the latest technological achievements
- Defining the ethical boundaries of technology
- Technology as a pillar for innovative solutions to tackle environmental challenges and achieve sustainable development goals